We are currently seeking qualified individuals for the following positions:
Driver: Freight Division (CDL A Licensed)
- CDL A licensed or ability/willingness to become licensed – we train!
- On-time pickup and delivery of freight
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to safety
- Ability to be on assignment overnight (drivers are typically home every other day)
- Perform operator maintenance on assigned items of equipment to include cleaning and manufacturer’s recommended lubrication.
- Perform complete inspections on all equipment being used making minor repairs and reporting any discrepancies found.
- Perform repairs to vehicles and equipment as assigned, coordinating with the Maintenance Manager to order parts as needed and provide required documentation of parts and labor used.
- Assists in the movement of product as needed, properly storing in the designated storage areas and assisting in unloading, verifying quantity as needed.
- Assists in the loading of trucks in a timely and efficient manner in order to minimize the time required for loading customers and shipments
- Cleans all equipment and vehicles daily as assigned to ensure that the equipment is clean and presents a professional appearance.
- Assists as directed in the conversion of products, operating equipment, cleanup of area and equipment as required.
- Maintains the assigned working area and assigned common areas, such as the control rooms and wash rooms, ensuring they are clean and properly maintained prior to the end of each day.
- Assist in organizing the storage of equipment, vehicles and material as directed in order to maintain easy access throughout the pit mining area.
- Assist in maintaining the pit and storage areas in compliance with MSHA and OSHA regulations to include first aid, fall hazard and fire extinguishers.
Position Details: The Shop Mechanic is to perform the tasks assigned and maintain the shop in good clean order.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Make repairs on any assigned vehicle or equipment item, identifying any additional problems that need repair.
- Perform service requirements on assigned items of equipment to include diagnostic checks and preventative maintenance services.
- Perform complete D.O.T. inspections on vehicles repairs or reporting any discrepancies found.
- Assists in the parking of trucks and company owned vehicles prior to the end of the shift.
- Makes maximum utilization of grease and fluids. Utilizes all serviceable grease and fluids in the containers prior to properly disposing of the containers.
- Maintains the assigned working area and assigned common areas are clean and all tools and equipment have been properly cleaned and stored at the end of each shift.
- Assist in maintaining the shop and warehouse areas in compliance with OSHA regulations to include first aid, fall hazard and fire extinguishers.
- Continually seek methods of controlling and reducing costs. Recording all material and parts when used and labor when completed or at the end of each day.
- Maintains cooperative working relationships with other service and administrative personnel.
- Respects the confidentiality of the company, customers and personnel information.
- Always at work punctually in order to ensure that customer service may be maintained.
- Makes the best use of time during working hours. Seeks guidance and direction as necessary for the performance of duties.
- Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearance appropriate for the position and situation. Wearing the company uniform when at work.
- Other duties as assigned.