We are currently seeking qualified individuals for the following positions:
Driver: Freight Division (CDL A Licensed)
- CDL A licensed or ability/willingness to become licensed – we train!
- On-time pickup and delivery of freight
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to safety
- Ability to be on assignment overnight (drivers are typically home every other day)
- Perform operator maintenance on assigned items of equipment to include cleaning and manufacturer’s recommended lubrication.
- Perform complete inspections on all equipment being used making minor repairs and reporting any discrepancies found.
- Perform repairs to vehicles and equipment as assigned, coordinating with the Maintenance Manager to order parts as needed and provide required documentation of parts and labor used.
- Assists in the movement of product as needed, properly storing in the designated storage areas and assisting in unloading, verifying quantity as needed.
- Assists in the loading of trucks in a timely and efficient manner in order to minimize the time required for loading customers and shipments
- Cleans all equipment and vehicles daily as assigned to ensure that the equipment is clean and presents a professional appearance.
- Assists as directed in the conversion of products, operating equipment, cleanup of area and equipment as required.
- Maintains the assigned working area and assigned common areas, such as the control rooms and wash rooms, ensuring they are clean and properly maintained prior to the end of each day.
- Assist in organizing the storage of equipment, vehicles and material as directed in order to maintain easy access throughout the pit mining area.
- Assist in maintaining the pit and storage areas in compliance with MSHA and OSHA regulations to include first aid, fall hazard and fire extinguishers.
Elk River, MN
Position Details: Maintains equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping records.
Wash Bay Supervisor
- Full-time position
- Monday – Friday (evening & night time hours)
- Reporting to Shop Foreman, the Wash Bay Supervisor is to lead and supervise the Wash Bay Employees, perform tasks assigned and maintain the shop in good, clean & safe order.
Wash Bay Technician
- Washing vehicles and trailers as assigned by the shop foreman.
- Perform waxing and polishing of assigned vehicles and trailers
- Inspect for visible problems that may need repair and reporting any discrepancies found.
- Replace all missing damaged lug nut covers and chrome center caps.
- Assist with other shop mechanics as required.