Diversification is the keyword to enhancing services for customers and keeping up with ever-changing needs. With the creation of the computerized Accublender™ in 1995, customer’s requests for quality, consistent engineered soils were answered. The addition of Rain Garden drainage filtration soils, Rooftop Garden Mixes, CU-Structural Soil, and Minnesota DOT soil mixes have further defined Plaisted’s reputation as the leading soil blender run the region.
Masons in the area seeking professional-grade tools and hot mason sand found their requests answered by the opening of the Plaisted Landscape Supply retail store in 1999. The store also became a distributor for Keystone® retaining wall and Borgert® pavers. To help you create the perfect outdoor ambiance, we’ve expanded our landscape supply line to include beautiful outdoor fireplaces and firepits. Quality brands, built to last.
HOW WE ARE UNIQUE
- Consistent High Quality Products: Load after load, year after year.
- Responsiveness: On-time deliveries with our own fleet of trucks.
- Expertise/Creative Solutions: Professional staff that collaborates with customers for best solutions.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD PROGRAM
The Plaisted Companies Scholars Program is an achievement-based scholarship program. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact in their schools and communities. Three Plaisted Companies Scholars will be selected each year to receive a $500 to $1,500 scholarship. The Plaisted Companies Scholars Foundation proudly supports students graduating or attending in the 2021-2022 academic school year to apply here until March 31st, 2022. Plaisted Companies, Inc. will dedicate $3,000 total per year towards our scholarship program.
We will be rewarding graduating high school seniors or eligible college students in the fields of, but not limited to:
- Golf Course Superintendents
- Trucks Drivers
- Diesel Mechanics
- Heavy Equipment Operators.
- Project Managers
- Landscape Professionals
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in Minnesota who will graduate during the 2021-2022 academic school year
- S. Citizens based on the guidelines utilized by the U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Will receive or have received a high school diploma during current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- International students
- Temporary residents
Before you Apply
We advise reading the information below before you start your application, so you can be fully prepared. High school seniors may apply here through March 31st, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. CST.
Important Items to Gather
- A high school transcript – There is no need to upload, email, mail, fax, or submit in any other fashion, a copy of your transcript. While completing the applicating, you will be asked to type in your specific grades since your freshman year and their course levels. Having your transcript nearby will help you fill in this information.
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year as well as any corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school and non-school-related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (local, state, regional, or National/International) since your freshman year.
- A list of volunteer organizations with which you have served, and the number of hours served with each, plus any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
- A list of employment during school and during the summer.
Collecting this information will help you complete the online application. We do not request nor accept any supplemental information, including high school transcripts, letters of recommendation, essays, personal statements, head shots, or any other items outside of the online application. Any item mailed, emailed, or faxed to Plaisted Companies will be recycled.
Ready to begin your application? We look forward to learning more about you.
Scholarship Application_2022 <– Apply now – March 31, 2022 at 12:00pm CST
- Contact technical support by emailing email@example.com