2 1/2” Slate Trap Rock
- Customer Reviews (0)
Our Slate Trap Rock has beautiful colors including dark gray to slate blue in color with some deep red undertones.
- Slate Trap Rock will create a beautiful, natural effect when used in gardens, ponds and stream beds as well as around trees, walk ways, driveways and patios.
- These stones are easy to spread, protect soil from temperature extremes, restrain the growth of weeds and can also be used to help protect drainage areas from erosion.
- Slate Trap Rock will help save water in dry-scape or xeriscape landscaping and gardening.
- Ideal as a lawn replacement or for rock gardens, pathways, around trees, river beds, ponds and water features.
- Help with erosion control, water retention in the solid and restrains weed growth.
- Can also be used on topsoil for potted plants to add texture and beauty.
- Nugget & chip shaped.